Our goal for fall 2016 is to match every 4th grade student at J.J. Rhoads, Charles Rice, and Paul L. Dunbar Elementary Schools with a caring, Christian mentor. If you or someone you know would like to become a mentor, here are the steps toward mentoring:
1. Attend one Champions of Hope Information Session. Click here to register.
2. Complete MinistrySafe training quiz.
3. Complete online application
4. Complete an interview with a Mentor Coordinator
5. Turn in signed commitment forms and meet your child’s family
Here are the next opportunities to attend a Champions of Hope Information Session. Anyone may attend to learn more about our organization and the opportunity to mentor. Please register here.
Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday, April 14, 2018 10:00am – 12:00pm