Our goal for fall 2016 is to match every 4th grade student at J.J. Rhoads, Charles Rice, and Paul L. Dunbar Elementary Schools with a caring, Christian mentor. If you or someone you know would like to become a mentor, here are the steps toward mentoring:
1. Attend one Champions of Hope Information Session. Click here to register.
2. Complete MinistrySafe training quiz.
3. Complete online application
4. Complete an interview with a Mentor Coordinator
5. Turn in signed commitment forms and meet your child’s family
Check back next month for the next opportunities to attend a Champions of Hope Information Session.